Ik heb een voltijdbaan bij G-Research (Korter dan een jaar)
- Incredible compensation.
- Everyone here are really smart.
- People get their responsibilities right. You literally never have to spend time fixing other people's stuff. You will almost never feel like you could do it better, no matter how smart you are. I've never seen any other workplace in the IT industry where this was true, and I've had a few jobs before this.
- Very relaxed work environment. The work hours are great. No unneccesary pressure for management / clients.
- Well equiped office, free soft driks and fruits.
- Friendly, soical, trusting company culture, lots of great events.
- Great tech solutions for most of the problems. Quite nice attitude about the stuff that could be better, and very hard drive to improve them.
- Literally everything about the company makes you feel highly valued, and that you are important here.
- A lot of opportunities to learn from others. No matter how smart you are or what your background is, you will feel intellectually stimulated.
- Very fast release cycles compared to industry average.
- Great management. They really know what they are doing, make great decisions on average, have an really nice attitude about the leadership, they are great at involving the team and handling responsibilities well.
- Strong focus on security could be a problem for some (I don't mind)
- Work from home is not permitted (I don't mind)
- Seeing how smart your collagues are, and how much they know that you don't could be a hit to your self-esteem.
Laat het ons weten wanneer een werkplek- of branche-erkenning ontbreekt –