- Balans werk/privé
- Cultuur en waarden
- Loon en arbeidsvoorwaarden
- Senior management
Ik heb een voltijdbaan gehad bij General Dynamics Information Technology (Korter dan een jaar)
I literally cannot thing of a single item i'd list as a "pro" of my time here. I took a position I was knowingly a little overqualified for, in order to be positioned in Belgium, but had no idea what I was really signing up for.
Whew, how many characters are allowed?
* management should have never been management. if they had prior experience, it wasnt good experience
* management had their favorites, and if you werent in that club, it was basically professional high school
* at one point i saved them over $300k on a design proposal, one in which i had to get pretty adamant about them reviewing my changes.. the lead engineer and his manager took credit for it in front of the customer
* this was an OCONUS (overseas) position, and i left 8 days prior to the end of my contract. literally. 8 days. they wanted to sue me for over $16,000 for items that they failed to fulfill, but apparently didnt fail to claim they'd fulfilled. THE DAY OF my flight, they called to let me know i'd be arriving overseas without my house that i'd packed, without my car they'd picked up, and well, sucks to be me. but then leaving 8 days early, they decided they were going to sue for breach of contract, and collect on the items they didnt do, charge me $850 of "services" on $800 airline tickets that i paid for out of my pocket, etc. it was the biggest cluster i'd ever witnessed
Advies aan management
I would say "leave" but they already did. The management all abandoned ship when it was exposed that they were frauding NATO by charging them for headcount that had not been staffed in the 5+ years they had been billing for it. Another "clerical error" I suppose.